Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baseball has started...

Well baseball has started for my oldest.......Well kind of the rain right now relly sucks we got rained out again tonight. We started at the begginning of this month and we have only played once. I am just a little miffed as it is spendy to play BB and I have to drive rather far to get my kids there. If gas price were not insanainly high right now it may not be such a big deal but crap it cost a small fortun right now for me to fill my car.

Today we took DD in and found out she has severe Grass, hay fever allergies. She is not on allergies meds and a steriod to help with congestion we are so helping this helps out. She is so misurible right now, she steps out side and her eyes start running, she starts snezzing ect. By Sunday night she had rubbed her eyes so much that she had what looked like black eyes. I feel so bad for her. They also told us to shower her after she comes in as that well help wash the pollen off and help with the allergies. I am hoping the meds kick in quick she is so hating baseball and being out in the grass right now.

0 comments: