Oh my, It is the beginning of November, Where had time gone. It looks like It has been awhile since I last posted and if you read this blog I a sorry, I keep saying I am going to get better but it has not happened yet, I really need to however.
Well lots has been going on since my last blog, we have been super busy as a family with work, school and play.....
DS is growing like a weed and is a little spounge of information, he amazes me every day with what he is learning and doing in school. He is learning to read, excelling in math and learning science and Geogophy. I really think Charter school was the best choice for us as a family and that I am so glad that I have the option of choosing something outside of the box. DS did not play soccer this year he has chosen to play baseball which I think is really cool. I am excited for him that he enjoyes it and that he wants to build up his skills and get good a something. We are doing Awanas again this year and loving it very much. He is in his fourth year this year and it is amazing what we has learned and is learning.
DD is also growing like a week and is starting to learn her ABC's, colors and numbers. She can count to 10 now and we are working on 10-20. She has a awsome sitter that homeschools her DS and so DD is picking up so much from being there. She loves to do Arts and Crafts, Play outside and Play with her dolls and ponys. I can already tell she is going to be a great mommy someday. She has a great personality and love to show off.
Us as a family are getting ready for the holidays Thanksgiving is going to be here before you know it and wow I am am so excited that I am hosting it again this year at my home, I can hardly wait I am working on planning my menue for dinner, I like to make all the traditional stuff that we make but also I love to make a few new things that we have never had to keep it fun and interesting. I am on my search now for new recipies and new ideas. At this point I think we are going to have at least 10 if not more at our house, it is going to be a very cozy meal in our house to say the least. That is a lot for 850 sq feet of area, Thank goodness I have converted the garage into a play room the kids can go out there and not be under foot.
Well got to run for now more to come.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Where did the time go....
Posted by The Zoo at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment