Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st bikeride of the new year

.....Well the kids and I got out yesterday after I got off work and I took them out to ride there bikes. The weather was crisp and it was great to start getting out and being able to enjoy the outdoors after winter. Yes we still have a few months before spring is here officialy but here in Oregon it is starting to stay lighter longer, the spring flowers are coming up and I am ready to be outside working in the yard and gardends.

I was so excited for baby girl she went out on her bike as well this time, I choose not to ride mine and just walk with her as she is still slow and learning the ropes of riding on the road but it was great and she did a great job in my book. I was so impressed that she remembered to stop and look, watched for cars and when they got close she stopped and pulled over to the side. We did not go far just a a couple of flat streets but that is ok, she was tired when we got back and we have to start out small right.

0 comments: