This has been a long week for me. I am going on over a week of a sore throat and a tickle. It is make it hard to sleep at night as I cough when I get the tickel and it wakes me up. To make it all worse my DD has now decided that she must get up at midnight to start her day. Would not be so bad but that means we are getting about 5 hours of sleep now. I would really like my 8 hours back now.
Can you belive that DD will be 2 next week, where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I had her. She is a very strong willed child and test my limits everyday. I can only image what life is going to be like when she is a teen if she keeps up this. I am going to have find tones of books on strong willed child to survive raising her.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Another Day
Posted by The Zoo at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment