Wow the weather was 66 today and I was so nice to get off work and get outside. I took the kids for a walk tonight when I got of work and then we played outside until dark. Dinner was so late but the weather was so much better. I can't wait for spring and summer where I can come home and cook outside and watch the kids play in the yard until bed time.
DS is feeling better tonight as well. He had the flu on this weekend and so it was great to see him up and around having a great time with friends. He also scarfed down dinner with no problems, That is great news for me I get to go to work. I thought I was going to be home tommrw with no pay and that would suck Spring break is comming and I need to save my money.
Monday, March 05, 2007
It was Awsome here today
Posted by The Zoo at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment