Saturday, June 16, 2007

My DS goes to First Grade

Starting this fall I will have a First grader. Oh my what am I to do? I can't believe that he is already in first grade. I was looking back some old photos the other day and wow has he grown up. It really does seem like yesterday that we was just a baby and so helpless. Everytime I turn around he is asking to new and more "responsible" things.

Just the other day he asked to walk home "What" he really can't be old enought to walk down the gravel road by him self. But he did so good, he took his time and watched for cars and waited on the step of our house tell I got there. It sucks that he is growing up but I am glad that he is turning out to be a very sweet young man.

0 comments: