I am building my family website. I am having so much fun looking for picutres and figuring out what I want on there and what I want it to look like. Right now I am thinking I want simple and Clean so I have the front page done it is simple and clean and I like it but still a little bare. More to come on that, next is to start our indivitual pages. I am having so much fun. I will not get to work on it for a while as I am getting ready for a family vacation comming up very soon.
the kids are great, enjoying summer oh well that is if it ever gets here.. The weather has been so weird this summer, today it was 80 and tommorw it is to be 68 and rain. Whats up with that. Oh well I did hear that it is to be 90 all next week. I am so excited.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
My New adventure.....
Posted by The Zoo at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment