Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baseball is upon us...

Wow it is so hard to belived that we are coming up on baseball season already. Tryouts are this next Saterday the March 1st. Bubba is so excited to be playing baseball again this year he can hardly stand it. We went and got him his own helment, bag and new mitt. Now I just need to go and get him a bat. He loves having is own gear and is so excited to try it out. We just got is last report card and it had all A's and B's I was so proud of him, he trys so hard in school and really wants to impress everyone.

Sis is doing good as well she is growing like a weed. I can't belive it is 2 weeks tell her birthday and is going to be the big 3!!!. She is changing so much every day and it is cool to see to her change out to the baby stage into a toddler with her own feeling and style. She will be starting Preschool this fall and I can't wait it will be good for her and she really wants to go to school. We will see how she does once it is time.

0 comments: