Wow I can't believe that she is going to be 3 tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday that she was born. She was our little surprise but man we sure love her lots and lots. She is a spunky full of life little girl and I mean litte, she got blessed with the shortness of my DH side of the family. But that is ok because she is still cutie as can be. I can't wait tell tomorrow as she is going to be getting her fist bike - I am so excited and she will be as well. I went and got her a 12 inch bike and I am so hoping her little legs will reach the peddles or else daddy is going to have to rig something up for her.
Some quick facts about our little one:
Shoe Size: 7 toddler
Clothes: 3t Tops and 3T bottoms rolled up and they must be adjustable waist, she can also still fit into some 2T bottoms
She loves chocolate, being silly and ponies.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Tommrow my baby will be 3..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment