Wow I can't hardly believe that school is almost out and that we are at the end of May. We had a good memorial day weekend with lots of fun and few mishaps and just spending time as a family....
My weekend started out early on Friday as I got off work at 2 and headed home to pick up Monkey from Daycare and the Neighbor to head off to Walmart, It was my Friday trip to pick up the items we would need for the weekend. We had to kill a ton of time as Bubba was going on a Field trip with the after school program to hear some African drummers. So we cruised walmart for an hour checking out everything there it see and pick up the stuff we needed then we headed over to pick up James. He was so excited to see us and to be able to tell us all about the concert it and how cool it was and how people in Africa live and how there life is there compared to here. When we got home Mondey was getting out of the car and ended up closing her little thumb in the door, I don't think I could move any faster to get finger out of the door and the boys were so great in helping pick up the stuff I dropped and getting it in the house while I tended to Monkeys needs.
Saturday we got up Monkey and I made Monkey bread for breakfast and oatmeal. It was so much fun to be able to cook a fun meal with her. She was so funny every ball we made for the bread she would lick after we rolled it in the sugar. It was so cute. After breakfast we got a game plan together with the neighbor and headed out with the kids to go bowling. Our local bowling alley has a $6.oo per person special right now going on where you get 2 games, shoe rental and lunch which is great deal. We had a ton of fun and even Kaitlyn pushed a few balls down the lane. After bowling we came home and got the fire pit out to get ready for dinner of roasted hotdogs and Somores. It was all going great until we got it with a awsome Thunder and Lighting storm that came with .50 inches of rain in one hours. Like my son said the Angles were board so they went bowling like us.
Sunday and Monday we did not do much we just sat around the house in our PJ's just haning out, working in the yard and having great family time. I ran to Walmart with my neightbor for a few things for this week and the such but that was our busy and fun weekend.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment