I am so excited Christmas is coming. I love this time of year. I love to decorate for the holidays so it is fitting. We were blessed today with some more Christmas items for the yard and the house and I am working on getting things out for the Holidays. Most of the outdoor lights are up and out, we have a few more things to finish up with that. We are can't wait for great sales to get some big items for the front yard. It is funny how our display gets bigger every year. With James party next week I am just hoping I can get it all done. I want it to feel extra festive. I will have to go out and get some pics and post them later. I got a new camera so I am trying to figure it out so it may be a few days
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment