That is right we are almost to 8. We celebrated James birthday Saturday and had a blast. I can't believe that he is 8 already it seems like yesterday that we arriving into the world. He is turning into such a nice well manned little boy. He is smart, loving and never ceases to amazing me with what he can do or come up with.
So his birthday this year was at our home, I am not sure what I was thinking we had 7 kids in our little home and man that was just a few two many for me when you add in my kids it was 9 oh and we can't forget the adults there were 6 of us that had to move about. I was glad that we decide to watch a movie and have popcorn and cake. The entire party lasted 2 hours and it really was a good time and I think everyone that came had a good time.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
James is 8... Or Almost...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment