Wow another year has flown by and here we are in 2009. We did not make to 2009 however this year. The kids were in bed by 9pm and us just behind at 10pm so the new year for us came while we were sleeping.
Last night the kids and I went to church for a family themed service. The kids had a great time and the service was awesome, it is nice to have a service that the kids are the main focus. We learned about Resourcefulness last night and Getting the job done with what you have. After service we had desert and fellowship which was a nice way to wrap up a fun evening and to start the new year. After we got home we hung out tell Bubba fell asleep on the couch that is when I told him to hit the sack for the night. Sis on the other hand still wide awake wanted to stay up as long as possible we spend about 30 minutes trying to get her in to bed. With Sis you have to start early or you will never get her there on time.
Both kids are ready for the week to be over and to be able to head back to school. bubba has been home for 3 weeks now and sis just misses her friends and whats to go play and learn. I am ready for them to go back to school, My house will be clean somewhat again, That is my big push today is to get toys put away and the xmas stuff back in the box. I am ready for clean and able to walk thru the house.
Well I better run,
Happy New Year to all that follow my blog.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Megan!!
I've given you an award!! :)
Check it out:
http://cloudywithachanceofchaos.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-won-award-whoo-hoo.html
Post a Comment