Well Christmas has come and gone for another year. My kid got some great stuff from Santa, Us and others alike. We had a great day and I am grateful for all.
Here are a few pics of the last 2 days:
So we were to go on Christmas eve to Jason's family to have a wonderful Christmas eve dinner and visiting with family however due to the wonderful suprize of 10 inches of snow we were unable to make it to there house on Christmas Eve. So my husband and I went out and picked up a toy each for the kids and some pizza so that we could continue a family tradition of dinner and a present the night before. We just started doing Christmas PJ's this last year and we had those but DH wanted to make sure we had some fun after being stuck in the house for days. We ended up celebrating with our neighbor and had a great time with friends. J said his first table prayer ever and did an outstanding Job I was so impressed by it.
Christmas was just a mellow as the day before, Santa came for the kids and they got a ton of cool stuff. We started our day at 7:30 however we had to wait for DH to get home as Duty had called again. The kids were so good in waiting for dad. After a morning of presents we made the Pizza we had picked up the night before for Breakfast ..Yes you read that right we had pizza for breakfast. After breakfast we got the new stuff put away and started on Dinner as our dinner plans for today had been canceled as well due to bad weather. I felt so bad for my Mom I don't think there has been a Christmas that one or all of kids have not been there. She is however making Christmas on Saturday with all the trimmings. We just hung out at home and enjoy each other and a Friend that came over. It was a nice time We were going to have the neighbor over but she ended up getting out on a plane today to go see here family, I was so happy for her she has been waiting since Monday to leave to go home and she finally make it. Right now everyone is sitting here and watching Space Monkeys and feeling very full. It has been a wonderful time and I have enjoyed all of it,
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment