Well tonight has been another night of we need to be in more places than we have time for but we made it to 2 of the 3 events however tonight.
1st stop was J school concert it was very simple and cute just want you expect from a school concert. But a trip to school concert can ever go smooth something just has to happen and sure enough it was J turn to do something funny. So J gets out of the car with his buddy A and ask if they can head up to the school to check in yada yada yada, I say sure and A's mom say it is OK. I get up to the school to see James standing there looking a bit funny and a teacher grabbing paper towels and telling him to get in the bathroom and clean up.. I am like Bubba what did you do...He says I tripped I am like ok get cleaned up and he says no it hurts..He was so excited for his concert he had run a head and tripped over a wire the holds a tree up and face planted it in the bark. I was trying hard not laugh at this point as it was funny I can just see him now falling. I asked if he was ok and he said I am fine and went on to join the class.
Next we loaded up up everyone to take the other family home and then we were off to J's Scouts graduation. He has gone from a Wolf to a Bear. We have a few thing to finish up on the Wolf but he got to move up. The poor kid was just not happy, I did not even get a smile, he so wanted to go home and shower and get all the little splinters off him but he decided it could wait as he wanted to be there with his troop to graduate bless his little heart.
We got home he showered and now he is out for the night. I hope is day is better tomorrow. I am going to have to check his arm as it is starting to swell a bit and he said it is very sore. He can move his fingers and all but he says it hurts. :(
Monday, May 18, 2009
Kids...Taxi...Crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment