Well my mother day was very nice. This morning my DS wanted to make me breakfast with his dad's help, well it was ediable but that is it. It really was the thought that counts and so I ate it. The sasage gravey was like glue, it held the rolls together very nicely and it did not have a lot a flavor. Then they moved on to Oatmeal cookies which are my favorite but I was worried when I kept hearing Oh to much Oh not that, but they turned out good they were more like little oatmeal cakes which was fine. This afternoon I put DD down for a nap and was able to take a hot bath and read a magaizine. (side note..I am in heaven the doller tree in Oregon near me has my favorite mag now for a buck). Then I was going to take a nap but DS got in the tub after me to use what was left of the hot water so that was out as DH was already asleep. Then it was off to pogo time and craigslist. This afternoon we went to the park to play and now I am a waiting dinner.
Oh and I almost forgot my DS made me a nice clay handprint at school. It was so nice I loved it and he made a nice card to go with it. I love him, he is so caring and thinks of eveyone before him self a lot.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Mothers day 2007
Posted by The Zoo at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment