We have had 7o degree days everyday so far this week. I am so exicted, the kids can play out side now all they want and I don't have to worry about mud in the house. I can tell my daughter is also so liking it she plays out side all day at daycare, but she is hating the showers at night as she really needs it after her days of being out do.
Things have been very busy at work, I am now working full time in Sales and still trying to back up the Payroll department. It is working kind of but it is staring to ware on me and I have been really tired when I get home and I Just want to come home and put my feet up. It his helping that it is nice right now and I can where sandles to work and no heals. I have happy feet.
DS is doing well this year in T-ball and he is enjoying it. I am the assistant coach and help the kids remeber what bace to run to and when. Some of these kids have great arms so we are concently have to dodge balls as not to hit. :(
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Spring has arrived...
Posted by The Zoo at 5:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment