Saturday, April 05, 2008

Busy Bu

Ok wow I have been busy, I keep forgeting to get on line and post. Well a quick up date.

DS has started baseball this last week and he loves it. I am the asst. coach this year and I love it so far. The kids are so much fun and they are so darn cute. We recently had his school confrence and he has all A's and B's. and of course I was a proud mommy. He continues to amaze me and grow and change so much. He is such a smart kid and I am so glad that I have to option to send him to a charter school. For spring break he went to day camp and loved that as well, It was nice to be able to do that for him and that he did not have to sit in front of the TV all day.

DD is doing great as well, she is turning into a little toddler it is sad to see the baby in her leaving. My little girl is growing up. She is getting into wanting to read to, and we are starting to work on numbers, letters and all the other preschool stuff. We are going to home school her for the most part and let her learn as she chooses. She should be good by the time she gets ready for school.

The rest of us are busy with work, baseball and the day to day of running a house and being a mom taxi.

M

0 comments: