Well our weekend started with baseball day for DS. It was a very busy day. In the morning we had team pictures, Then they had a Pitch, Hit run clinc which was cool then they had there first game. The kids did really well and I can't wait for the next game on Tuesday. After that we came home and the kids got to play outside for the rest of the day as it was in the upper 60's and sunny. I got out and worked in the yard and got more of the garden ready.
For the garden this year, I plan on getting some 2 by 4's and building some planter boxes. In the planter boxes I want to put in 3 types of Tomatoes, 3 Types of Peppers (mild ones) and maybe a hot pepper for making salsa. I got to go back a few blogs to find out what else I was planning on putting out. I think in the other planter box I am going to put Lettus and Herbs. I am going to put Leaf Lettus, Parsley, Spinish, Cillantro, Rosemary and Mint and if I have room some Dill. I am going to also have a 3rd if I can swing it and put in Some random seeds to see what grows. I may put watermelon, pumpkin, and acorn squash. I think I am going to put down plastic under the pots to keep the grass out of the boxs and so the vines have somewhere to go.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
our weekend....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment