Well it snowed and snowed and snowed some more around these parts today. I did not think it was ever going to stop. It finally has stopped now about 9 PM and has changed over to the oh so fun freezing rain. I figure at this point we should be loosing power in the next few hours with the freezing rain coming down and all the snow that is out there. I think we have close to 6 inches now with a nice glaze atop.
We did get out today and do a bit of sledding, there is a great little hill right near us that is in a neighborhood so we went out and joined the other kids in a bit of sledding. K lasted oh about 10 minutes and she was done, Bubba lasted about 1.5 - 2 hours out there sledding and having a great time playing in the snow. When he came in we made him take a hot shower to defrost and I made up a nice turkey loin and taters for dinner. Now all is quite around my place as the kids our out, it was hard work playing out in the snow.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Snow... Oh we love the snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment